- Pregnant women.
- Women from the Upper Valley region.
- Women from other communities in Vermont.
Admission is based on availability and is without bias due to race, creed, ethnicity, religion, marital status or sexual preference.
Applicants for residency at Willow Grove must have the following qualifications in order to be considered:
- 18 years of age or older
- a minimum of 30 days sobriety
- a stated desire to remain sober
- a stated desire to become employed and financially independent
- a stated desire to address all pertinent health issues
- a stated desire to resolve all legal entanglements
- a stated desire to be responsible in relation to others (e.g., children, spouse, partner, other family members and friends)
- a stated willingness to respect the rights of others
- a stated desire to gain or regain skills needed to function at one's highest capacity
- a stated willingness to collaborate on formulation of a treatment plan and to execute it once established
- basic cooperative group living skills and a positive attitude toward recovery
To inquire about admission to Willow Grove, please email
firstname.lastname@example.org or call (802) 281-7076